It’s been a day. The kind of day you want to simultaneoulsy lie in bed and nap as well as run a marathon because you were given caffeine when you don’t drink caffeine. I realized i forgot to tell them decaf as I saw the espresso streaming out of it’s drip. Now I am on fire at a mile a minute, so allow me to share these things that have passed through my express lane mind recently; raw and candid.
1. me and caffeine do NOT mix. it is only helpful to me if I have a migraine or cramps. As I get older, hormonal migraines have been presented to me as a gift.
2. being on your moon cycle during a moon phase where mercury is going retrograde really stinks
2.5: I vow never to make a major decision while on my cycle.
3. relationships are challenging. even when there is nothing wrong IN it, there is the inner struggle within ourselves that can cause havoc. Maybe relationships are’t challenging, but sometimes i find them challenging as I grow into them.
4. i am grateful for my job, I love what it affords me but that doesn’t mean that sometimes I am equally annoyed with it
5. It is not necessary to provide a reason or explanation to anyone that doesn’t need or deserve one, i.e., there is no need to have a reason why I can or cannot do something or why I may have to leave a party early or not attend at all.
6. Ask for what you want. Unabashedly.
7. Practicing active asana daily is so much easier than practicing YOGA daily. (which is why I practice asana daily, to help me practice yoga daily)
8. Meditation and yoga are life savers. As well as good friends, a warm home, supportive family and a gracious state of mind. Not to mention chocolate, sex, hot showers, brisk long walks, massages. I could likely go on.
9. I don’t give a damn about the world series. Sorry, STL. I just don’t. I can’t wait until it’s over. I am excited about anything Pumpkin. 🙂
10. Sometimes you have to forgive so that you can move forward.
11. Most of the time, it’s not about you.
12. Sometimes I can be a total intovert then be annoyed at why I am not feeling included. Ironic, no?!:P
13. Sitting and breathing can calm anyone down.
14. I added window treatments, lamps, rugs and pillows to my office and bedroom this weekend. I LOVE IT!! It’s so warm and cozy and just makes it all better:)
it’s time for a brisk, long walk outside. It’ll burn this caffeine out of my system.